The game is NOT optimized for browser-play. For best experience, download for whatever OS you have! It's free and down below.
- WebGL fix 9/1/2020 -
Save progress is maintained when returning to the main menu. Save progress will be lost when the tab is closed.
- ACT 1 UPDATE! 8/8/2020 -
DAAAAAAAMn long time no see y'all! First I'd like to apologize for the lack of interaction/upkeep on this site! And secondly I'd like to probably assert that we LIKELY won't be using this site as a main source of interaction at all. We're keeping it as a place to host the content, and gather some extra funds and that's about it! It's difficult to manage all the sites we normally use on top of the game's production, so it's not smart to take on another site presence.
By far, if you'd like to stay in the loop with our production, our Patreon has access to our discord community, monthly builds, and posts from us :>!
Anyways, without further ado, we'd like to show what we've been up to for the past year! The amount of things that have changed since the demo is STAGGERING and if I was to list it all, it'd be dumb. So instead, just give it a shot :>
So far our game is most optimized and tested on the Windows Build.
- Mac Builds - We do have builds for Mac - but we don't have a signed certificate for it just yet. For Catalina and Later builds: You will need to follow the instructions on the README
- Tested from 10.6 to 11 and 10.15.x and later need the -x command
- WebGL - As you can see, we have WebGL support (if it's loading, give it some time) - but it's not our largest priority making it work for Web. The game will eventually be too big. So there are some issues with it.
- Known Audio Issues
- Known pixel squishing
- Doesn't support saving your game - IN FACT. If you go to the menu at all, it'll delete your save :O! (might be doing a fix, for now we always suggest downloading the game.)
- Some small framerate and event processing lag.
- Linux - No issues that we know
Anyways, we're super happy to finally get this released! As I said it's basically an entirely new game from the demo's release. We've spent a TON of time creating, iterating, and revamping major systems! We wanted all of this stuff in and SOLID for the first act so we don't have to worry about it while we move forward. Of course, cleanup and optimization is a project-long endeavor, but as far as functionality goes, we really wanted to make sure all of it is here.
We'd like to thank you all for your patience! We hope you can extend that patience as we vastly underestimated the game development process xD! It's our utmost priority to bring something super special and super fleshed out to the community. We needed the time to set those foundations properly.
For now, (assuming there is no game breaking bugs) - we will be taking a bit of time to celebrate how far we've come and this passing of a MASSIVE mile stone =) But we do have a lot of Act 2's content fleshed out, and assets have been in productions for a few months now.
Thanks for reading everyone! Please consider supporting us on our Patreon to stay up-to-date and get a ton of behind-the-scenes stuff!
Found a bug? Report it here!
Support us on Patreon!